In response to local government policy requirements, Coineal platform (www.coineal.com) has stopped registration and identity verification for new users in mainland China on April 27, 2019, and will officially cease operations on November 15, 2021.
As for existing users, our platform shall ensure the safety of their assets while providing adequate time for users to make exit clearance before the official cessation of operation. The specific details are as follows:
1. Close deposit of all currencies from the date of this announcement.
2. Gradually delist all trading pairs from the date of this announcement. All currencies will be unavailable for trading after October 31, 2021.
3. Retain withdrawal function until November 15, 2021, and the operation of www.coineal.com will be officially stopped on November 15.
4. All the un-withdrawn assets held by the users will enter the automatic market price sale platform for custody process, and the platform will uniformly sell un-withdrawn assets other than BTC, ETH as TRC20-USDT according to the market price of the day. Please contact us via the official email email@example.com to apply for assets withdrawal (manually processed once a month). Due to the large technical and maintenance costs required for custody, the management fee needs to be charged according to 10% of the assets that have not been withdrawn every year. If it is less than 1 year, it will be calculated as 1 year, and it will be deducted when the currency is withdrawn. Please withdraw in time to avoid any fees.
5. For NEAL held by users (including pending orders), we will start the repurchase service at 9:00 (UTC) on Nov. 15, at a price of 1 NEAL = 0.0081 USDT (Five-day average price before the announcement).
We will protect the safety of user assets, adhere to the consistent principle of compliant operation, and abide by the provisions of local laws and policies on a global scale. Thank you for your understanding and your long-term support.